Effective date: November 19, 2021
Electro Big (“us”, “we” or “our”) operates the website https://electrobig.com/ (the “Service”).
Collection and Use of information
We collect different types of information for different purposes in order to serve and improve our customers.
Types of data collected
When using our services, we may ask you to contact us or provide us with specific personal information (“personal information”) that can be used to identify you. Personally, identifiable information includes, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how to access and use the service (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as the computer’s internet protocol address (such as IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of services accessed, date and time of access, and time spent on these pages. I can do it. , Unique device ID and other diagnostic data.
Tracking data and cookies
A cookie is a file that contains a small amount of data that can contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent from the website to your browser and stored on your device. In addition, the tracking technologies used to collect and track information and improve and analyze services are beacons, tags, and scripts.
You can either reject all cookies or instruct your browser to indicate when the cookie will be sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of our services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session cookie: Session cookies are used to execute the service.
- Preferred cookie: Use the settings cookie to store your settings and various settings.
- Security cookie: For security reasons, we use security cookies.
Use of data
ElectroBig uses the collected data for a variety of purposes:
- To provide and maintain service.
- To notify you of service changes.
- To be able to participate in the interactive features of our services as needed.
- For customer care and support
- Providing analysis and valuable information to improve services.
- To monitor service usage
- To identify, prevent, and fix technical problems.
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to and stored on computers outside your state, province, country, or governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
If you live outside Bangladesh and choose to provide information, please be aware that data, including personal data, will be transferred to and processed there.
Disclosure Of Data
ElectroBig may disclose your personal information in good faith if we determine that we need to:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and protect the rights or property of Electro Big
- To prevent or investigate any irregularities that may occur in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of service users or the general public
- To protect yourself from legal liability
The security of your information is important to us, but keep in mind that the method of sending over the internet or electronic storage is not 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To assist us in enabling our Services (“Service Providers”), providing services on our behalf, providing service-related services, or analyzing our use of our Services. We may outsource to third-party companies and individuals.
These third parties are obliged to access your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and not to disclose it or use it for any other purpose.
You can use a third-party provider to monitor and analyze your use of the service.
Links to other sites
We do not control or take responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party websites or services.
Our service is not intended for people under the age of 18 (“children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or legal guardian and know that your child provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we find that we have collected personal information from your child without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Changes to this data protection declaration
- By accessing this page of our website: https://electrobig.com/